Erin Rado, Celtic artist at the Renaissance Faire, will be teaching a 6-week course in Celtic drawing as part of the Celtic Arts Center's Monday night programming throughout the months of February, March, and April. The lessons will include:
- Celtic Knot Basics — The Trinity
- A Little More Knotty — Medallions
- The Dreaded "S" Curve — Reverses
- Circle Round — Scaling for Circles
CLASS BEGINS FEBRUARY 12th!
at The Mayflower Club
(11110 Victory Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91606)
February 12, 19, 26, and March 5,
with study sessions on March 19 and April 2
TWO TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE!
7:00PM in the Main Hall at the Mayflower Club
or 8:00PM in the Green Room
$60 for Celtic Arts Center Members
$85 for non-members
Please come prepared to pay your tuition at the beginning of the first class on Monday, February 12. We will accept cash, checks, money orders and credit cards (via Square). Basic course materials will be provided to students, but your are welcome to bring your favorite pencils, erasers, and extra graph paper if you so desire.
Erin Rado is the Celtic artist for the Renaissance Faire, and she has developed a signature style emphasizing Celtic Knot ”mandalynths” (labyrinth mandalas), which are not only beautiful and complex, but can be used for mindfulness exercises to focus and calm the brain.
To learn more about Erin and her work, please visit her website — CelticArtStore.net
PRE-REGISTRATION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
To pre-register, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and tell us:
- Your full name and your contact information
- If you are current Celtic Arts Center Member or not
- Which class session you plan to attend — 7:00PM or 8:00PM
- And how you would like to pay your tuition (cash, check, money order or credit card)
See you at the drawing board!